High & Mighty Therapeutic Riding & Driving Center 501 (c)(3), located on fifty acres in beautiful Columbia County, New York, offers riding, driving and other equine assisted activities to children, teens and adults with special needs.
The farm is a PATH center dedicated to providing a welcoming and safe environment for all participants, volunteers, instructors and horses alike. Programs are designed by registered PATH International instructors, and are supported by a team of dedicated volunteers and other specialists.Mission Statement
To provide equine-assisted activities to people with special needs with the goal of enhancing their physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
At High & Mighty, we believe horses provide an opportunity to travel to new places: physically, emotionally and spiritually. Riding, driving and other equine-assisted activities offer many benefits. These benefits may include:
- Improved strength, balance, range of motion and coordination
- Increased ability to listen, learn and communicate
- Development of independence and pride by achieving new skills
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Appreciation for nature and our environment