At High & Mighty, we believe horses provide an opportunity to travel to new places: physically, emotionally and spiritually. Riding, driving and other equine assisted activities offer many benefits. These benefits may include:
- Improved strength, balance, range of motion and coordination
- Increased ability to listen, learn and communicate
- Promotion of independence and pride through accomplishing new skills
- An opportunity to make new friends
- Development of an appreciation for nature and our environment
Each of our programs is specifically developed to provide these benefits and more to students of all abilities ages four and older. As a PATH center, we also hold ourselves to the standards set forth by the organization to ensure the safety of our participants, horses, volunteers, staff, and visitors. All equine-assisted activities are supervised by a PATH International certified instructor.